Thursday, February 18, 2010

So after starting off on a rocky start, I'm down to 176.8 lbs this week!

I've been to the gym only once so far, and I went running/walking with Erin (who has such long legs I have to run to keep up haha) yesterday and I have decided I can't wait until there is air in the tires of the new bike trailer/jogger.

I'm not interested in running anymore, but I always feel good when I do it. so... I will continue. I am very interested in water aerobics and I'm bringing a friend tonight, which makes me so happy!

Im still struggling with over-eating, feeling compelled to eat when I'm not hungry, and feeling guilty with every bite I take. I don't think I have an eating disorder, but it's that food has such a connection with happiness that I have a hard time denying myself that. it was intensified because of the amount of restriction I give myself during pregnancy I think. I feel like I deserve carbs after it's over and it doesn't work out so well for me.

Yesterday's big downfall was Mike's birthday cake. I had a slice, it was tasty, but it wasn't really what I wanted and I'm still regretting it. fortunately I won't eat it again.

I'm really TRYING to curb the snacking but it's not working, so I need to make sure it's healthy foods instead of crackers.

I'm going to start studying for the GRE and take it hopefully in May. I think I'm going to go to the gym and do my half-hour run and then study for an hour while the kids are in the daycare. I thought that was a brilliant idea thank you very much.

lets see if I can snack healthy today. I have hummus, ants on a log, celery and baby carrots.

No comments: