Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December

here are some pictures I took today!

DSC_4011
When I was 5, my parents built a house and we moved to a different town. I don't remember much about the house before the one I spent most of my growing up in, but I remember a few things. I had blue carpet, I fell off my sister's bookshelf, I lost my pound puppy when we moved and we had this AMAZING tree in front of our house and the new house didn't have any good solid trees (i think it was an oak or a maple) and I was distraught about losing that tree. the house we live in now has a fantastic tree!!!

DSC_4070
I think this is probably my favorite picture composition wise.

DSC_4115
although this one shows motion I think!

DSC_4021
he looks so adorable and happy here :)

DSC_4033
I really like how this one turned out and I'm sending it to all my family members. this one and the one above with Oliver looking happy I think.

DSC_4156
and this one!

DSC_4008
cutie pie!

DSC_4028
Landon was really into this photoshoot! I'm not sending out Christmas cards but I might send out New Years cards if I can manage to order some. I like this picture a lot.

DSC_4045

DSC_4013
Oliver is saying BOO? I think. or he was mooing. could have been either.

DSC_4095

DSC_4113
peekaboo!



DSC_4175
Landon at ice skating lessons. they are learning to skate and watch out for obstacles. they were skating backwards with the cones between their legs.

DSC_4165
nothing is cuter than little kids wearing adult looking things. Oliver's first time on ice skates. he was so happy to be included!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

The boys are so cute and did so well with your photoshoot! Still can't believe what a little blondie Oliver is. :)