Wednesday, April 7, 2010

*sigh* I'm not doing well. I'm having a bit of a bumpy patch right now after weeks o being so spectacular I'm really not following my Plan very well. I had such a bad weigh-in on Monday I'm feeling depressed and disheartened. I also heard something that really upset me greatly but I won't go into. Needless to say, it's been a struggle. I was hoping to be 165 this week, instead I'm sitting at close to 169. It's still ok goal-wise, but I think the rest o the month is going to be a huge power struggle. I think the goal is to hope that I just don't GAIN in the month of April.

I hope that my dad will settle for some healthy home-cooked meals, and I hope that I have the willpower to eat healthy when we go out to eat.

I desperately need a new pair of workout pants, but I'm not having a good time finding the pair I want. Old Navy didn't have any in my size and neither did Walmart, and Target had some but they were too expensive. I think Im going to buy some MEDIUMS (!)

Overall I feel like I'm doing well. I'm working on my Spark People Vision Collage (in photoshop!) I'm trying to keep a clean house, I'm trying to go to the gym and be more active, but this past week I've suddenly been attractedt o unhealthy food choices and not caring about it.

Well, I thought this post would be more epic but Oliver is fussing.

No comments: