Monday, February 22, 2010

*sigh* what a roller-coaster of a week. I had awful cramping that left me with little energy and patience to do much else other than whine. I know I could've done more, but I really didn't want to. Thursday I went to water aerobics but was in a lot of pain, and by Thursday night it was unbearable. Fortunately whatever was going on with my body started to subside, and the cramping was much more bearable over the weekend.

however, I made poor food choices and binged several times on food, regardless of whether I was hungry or not, and it cost me. I was 177.4 this morning (Monday's are my official weigh-in) which means I'm up about .4 lbs from last week.

This week I'm focusing on water intake, and in-between meal snacking.

I'm also starting to study for the GRE. I'm a nervous wreck but I won't be after I study a bit I think.

Weeks goals:

Drink water!!!!!

run 3x

study 3x

water aerobics 2x

no mindless snacking!

No comments: