Tuesday, May 18, 2010

oof. I haven't been here in a few weeks. I'm really just in this slump and not sure how to go back into everything. I'm 172lbs now. This is terrible. I was much closer to 135 at the beginning of April. it's amazing how easy it is to get out of habit.

I'm fortunate to have friends who are going through the same thing and it's nice to commiserate. I'm heading back to the gym tonight and hopefully that will make me feel a little better.

motivation-wise I'm desperate for the Nike+ but all the hints in the world isn't going to get it for me! I'm going to suck it up and buy it on Amazon since I have a gift card there I've been clinging to.

I'm trying to get the house in order so we can set the dining room table up in the spare bedroom. it would be nice to have dinner in there, but mostly I look forward to it being a craft room. I really want to paint that room a limier green too.

this post is all over the place!

i just need someone to restrict my eating! i've been eating far too many carbs and far too many calories as of late. I might have to resort back to eating some pre-packaged meals to cut back on portions and stuff.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I have the same problem with keeping my eating under control. I've struggled with it for about thirteen years, maybe more. I am on Weight Watchers right now, and I attend the meetings. I used to do the program online, but I feel I have more support and accountability if I go to the meetings.

I'm here for you. I know you can do it. Hang in there!

Janine Garner said...

I think your plan of attack is good - we all fall off the training wagon, many times through no fault of our own, but you're motivated & I know you can do it! Heck, didn't you just run 2 miles?