Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Resolutions

so the first week of 2010 was a dismal failure. I went to the gym once during the week, but then I felt so miserable from the sinus infection from hell that I couldn't comfortably breathe and move and I just felt like crap. I went to the gym on Saturday too, and I felt so much better! However, Mike and I did do a lot of massive cleaning this weekend and I'm feeling pretty good about that.

Now that I don't have a sinus infection as an excuse, I've been to the gym once this week and plan to go tonight. I'm not sure I will be brave enough to go to water aerobics, but I will at least run or something.

Landon enjoys going to the gym now and wants to stay longer, so I suppose it wouldn't hurt to try to do water aerobics if I can find my swim suit.

We are going to Washington DC this weekend and I'm very excited. we are going to see Jasper Fforde for a book signing and then more importantly our dear friends Jess and Jake.

I wonder if I shouldn't measure my body and compare it to myself in a year. hmmmm.... i don't have a weightloss goal or anything, but I'm starting to think that I need to do Weight Watchers again. Oliver is almost a year and not getting as much breastmilk as he used to. He's very into solids, so I can't really use breastfeeding as an excuse to eat whatever I want. (although i've stayed the same weight since.... April? I'd like to be thinner. and I'd like to get pregnant sometime in the future, and that is dependent on me being thin and that's a motivation!) When I am running and it's hard (because I'm a pansy, 3 minutes is hard!) I keep thinking that I'm doing this for my kids. why don't I think that when I'm stuffing my face with crumb cake? :(

No comments: